Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Perfect

Ok...so seriously, I HAVE to find this little girl a home ASAP! If I don't , there's no telling what I'm liable to do when I get to Mila's region. It's gonna take ALL I HAVE not to bring her back with us!!! 
RR just got new updated pictures of her. 
She is 4
She is adorable
and 
I am SMITTEN!!


She is with the "regular" children. She does have Down Syndrome, but is said look or act no different from the "regular" children. She is also said to be a "helper" to the orphanage workers. She is an orphanage favorite. She is also said to be smart AND facing institution very soon. 
You see, it doesn't matter how she looks, or acts, or how smart she is....she still has Down Syndrome, which gets you a guaranteed ticket to the mental institution. 
I have learned to deal/cope with the reality of  all this. BUT....I cannot stand and watch a little girl like her, that has soooo much to offer, be put in a dark nasty soul sucking place. 





So people, you better step up now!!!! Seriously, or my house is gonna be "The big yellow farmhouse on the corner with all the Down syndrome kids running around" :)


If you wanna find out more about this little girl hit this link:


http://reecesrainbow.org/maribel-9ha




 She just radiates pure JOY, doesn't she?!




This is an older pic of her:


She is PERFECT.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Look how adorable she is. Since we commented to Carlene I can't go and look at the other children anymore. I just want to bring all of them home.

    Katrina
    Carlene's soon to be momma :)
    www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is such a doll! So glad to hear there is a family coming for her. :)

    ReplyDelete