Thursday, May 5, 2011

Getting Ready

   So we have our home study visit this evening. I should have been cleaning and getting ready yesterday, but instead I started working on the girls' room. (It was way more fun than cleaning.) I was going to do pink and black, but when I hit hobby lobby everything pink and black was really modern and my house is a hundred year old farmhouse, and they just didn't seem to go. Soooo, I went with pink and cream. I want their beds to coordinate, but not match. I bought a new crib for Milana, and painted it pink...well it looked pink until I got it inside and see that it's more of a purple shade. So tomorrow I have to repaint it more of a pale pink color.
I did Milana's pink with cream tulle bedskirt and cream sheets and Hope's just the opposite, hers is cream with pink bedskirt and sheets. Anyway, here is what I have so far.

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. I love it! Just the style I like too. One day, I want to live in an old farmhouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful room. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Thanks. I need to post new pictures of the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete